Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Last Words

Because tomorrow is my last day of internship and this post will also be my last post, I thought that I should end this blog with something profound....

or poetic....

or both......

and I realized that that's easier said than done (well).

So, I decided to save everyone from unnecessary literary superciliousness and end my blog with a subtle and tasteful advertisement:

EVERYONE WHO'S INTERESTED IN PUBLISHING AND IS EITHER UNEMPLOYED OR WANTS EXPERIENCE IN PUBLISHING SHOULD APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIPS AT BERRETT-KOEHLER PUBLISHERS, BECAUSE THEIR INTERNSHIP IS AWESOME!!

And I think that's sufficiently profound and loudly poetic. :)

Thank you everyone at Berrett-Koehlers for being absolutely wonderful through and through!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Chloe! You have been an outstanding intern and have taught me much!

    ReplyDelete